alal-fessi
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
alal-fessi

منتدي لتلاميد التانوية التاهيلية علال الفاسي

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

موصوع حولة المسيرة الخضراء Le Marche Vert

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 12
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/11/2008

موصوع  حولة المسيرة الخضراء  Le Marche Vert Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: موصوع حولة المسيرة الخضراء Le Marche Vert   موصوع  حولة المسيرة الخضراء  Le Marche Vert Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 24, 2008 2:01 pm

[Le Marche Vert

The Introduction to The Splendid Table’s How to Eat Supper, begins, “The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who wake up thinking about what they’re going to eat for supper, and those who don’t.”
I am the first kind of person.
And while I love grocery shopping in theory (contemplating what I am going to make for dinner, based on what looks fresh and delicious during a leisurely visit to the market), I dislike it in practice (playing bumper carts with everyone else in the region trying to squeeze one more errand into their evening commute and still get home in time to prepare something reasonably healthy and delicious by 7 p.m.)
The other morning as I woke up, I made a mental inventory of my refrigerator and cupboards, trying to figure out if I had enough “pieces” of a dinner to allow me to delay my shopping trip for one more day. Then I remembered Le March Vert on Broadway here in Troy—about two blocks from campus.
French for the Green Market, the shop carries gourmet ingredients as well as prepared food, pastries and gelato. I picked up bar-b-que chicken and small containers of potato salad and grilled vegetables for about $13 in about 5 minutes — less than I would have spent at the grocery store in money or time! It fed two (with leftover potato salad) and most important, it was all delicious. ]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://alal-fassi.rigala.net

موصوع حولة المسيرة الخضراء Le Marche Vert
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
alal-fessi :: الفرنسية-
انتقل الى: